Monday, June 04, 2007

Nerd and Loser



Olivia has been watching way too much Jimmy Neutron lately! Here's her new thing:

Cooper: No, Mine! Car!
Olivia: *sigh* You're such a NERD Cooper!
(I mean really, does he look like a nerd to you?)

At first I didn't know where she got it - and I placed blame on the little thieves at daycare of course - but after watching Jimmy Neutron with her the other night, I found out that that's where she was getting it from. Cindy Vortex to be exact. (You have to watch the cartoon to know who I'm talking about)

And here's her other thing:

Olivia: (looking at pictures of me in my bedroom) Mama, is that you?
Me: Yes Olivia
Olivia: You were such a LOSER!
Me: Gee thanks, if I'm a loser, you're half loser!

Nice of me to fight w/a 4 year old huh? Hey, being called a loser hurts no matter how old you are. I was waiting for her to do the L shape on her forehead at any time. Ha ha! Anyways, she got from the Cindy character off of Jimmy Neutron. I'm beginning to think maybe she doesn't need to watch that cartoon anymore.

No comments: