Monday, June 18, 2007

Go Away Mommy!



How cute is Cooper? This pic is a little old, but he still looks the same. He had fallen and had a horrible bruise on his forehead. I tell you, this kid will give me a heart attack before he turns 18, you watch! Anyways, Cooper is talking up a storm these days! Just over the weekend he learned "do it", "mowmower" (lawn mower) and my personal favorite "go away". Ha ha! I was fixing my hair in the bathroom and Cooper came in there and I told him to get out and he looked at me and said "go way Mama!" - it was too funny! He's such a clown......you can definitely tell he's the baby of the family. :)



Here's a pic of Olivia in action at her dance recital! She is the one on the very end. I was surprised that pic came out this good considering I was sitting pretty far away. I love how it focused so well on that lady's big head in front of me....UGH!!!! I really need to take a class on how to use my digital and 35MM camera PROPERLY. Maybe I should read that nifty little thing called the "owners manual"?

We had a pretty relaxing weekend. Saturday we went and had seafood with Al's parents. We went to Shiloh and if you've ever been there, you know it's in the middle of BFE! But it was good and the kids actually did ok. I was really expecting them to throw food, be loud, etc. and neither of them really did all that. I was proud. :) Maybe they realize how much they embarrass me and Al? Yeah right!

No comments: