Saturday, June 30, 2007

Leaving for the beach


Olivia is so lucky she's cute....this kid can drive me bonkers!!!!


Seriously, he doesn't have a green nose...Cooper made me mess up and hit something on my photo software and I couldn't get it to go away. But it's still a cute pic of him right?

My vacation is just hours away! It's not even 10am and I'm packed and ready to go! Man, I never knew packing for myself and two kids could be so hard. And when did my kids get so many clothes? And talk about stressful - it's hard as heck to pack a suitcase when your almost 2 year old keeps climbing and hiding in the suitcase. Olivia didn't help any either because I told her to go pick out some toys and I found every toy she owned on her bed. UGH. I really feel like I'll be drinking a few cold ones this week. My kids are KRAZY with a capital K. As I type this Cooper is on the table laying on his belly looking at the screen as I putter away. Great, he just got drool on my screen. *sigh* I've given up on having anything nice for the next 18 years. Oh well.

To make matters worst, Olivia has now joined in and keeps asking
"Can I play a game?"
"No."
"Can I play a game?"
"No."
"Can I play a game?"
"UUUUGGGHHH!!!!NO NO NO NO!"

They are after me.....please know that if I go insane.

No comments: