Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dentist Appointment

Olivia went to the dentist for the VERY FIRST TIME EVER this morning! Can you believe that? I was so nervous, that I made Al take her. :) Of course, I couldn't find my digital camera and I really wanted Al to take some pictures of her in the chair. He did end up taking one on his cell phone and texted it to me. It's so stinking cute and I wish I could post it on here! Oh well!

Anyways, Al said she did great. She let the dental assistant clean her teeth and even FLOSS. UGH, I fight with that kid every morning and night and she gets to floss. NO FAIR!!!! Ha ha! She got to pick out toothpaste and a new toothbrush. Of course she chose a Spongebob one since Cooper has a Spongebob one. Remember, monkey see, monkey do around my house......
Oh, and she had no cavities at all! Yay!!! I am so proud of her. She goes back in six months which will be in December. Wow, can you believe that? This year is flying by.

I can't believe how grown up my little girl is getting.....before I know it, it'll be her wedding day! *sniffle* Of course, she says she's living with me forever and ever.....and that's ok with me!

No comments: