Thursday, August 05, 2010

Happy Birthday Tommi Lynn!


Happy 33rd birthday to my "oldest" friend Tommi Lynn! By oldest, I don't mean age wise!

I look at this picture of me, TL, and Marty and it makes my heart heavy with memories! TL and I had ssssooo much fun together growing up. We lived next door to each other until she moved away when she was like 12. Or was it 13? I can't remember, but that's not really important (or is it because I wish she was STILL my next door neighbor!). I just know that when she moved, my heart broke! I wish my kids had friends like this in our little neighborhood. But they don't. :( I do hope that they both make a friend (or a few friends like in my case) that they keep for their whole lives. Tommi Lynn may have moved away, but she has always been one of my most dependable friends. Thank you TL for being a great pal and for all the wonderful memories! I love you dear friend and can't wait to celebrate the next 33 birthdays with you (and many more after that!).

I'm having a Ya-Ya Sisterhood moment tonight! :)

1 comment:

hudson4 said...

Awe, that's really sweet! It's good you have such great memories!!!