Tuesday, August 03, 2010

August

You turn your head and before you know it, there's August knocking on your door. In two short weeks (jumping up and down), the kids will be going back to school. Summer will be over. Sad for them, but Mommy is really looking forward to getting back into our routine!

This has been the best summer ever - I'm not sure if it's because the kids are at the YMCA and doing some really fun stuff or what. It's just been a really laid back, fun summer. Some days after camp, Al and I take the kids back up to the pool to swim - that has been a BLAST. I think I have enjoyed the pool as much as the kids. :) We've been to the beach for the week, been hiking, taking a trip to Charleston this weekend, spent Saturdays at the zoo, gone for ice cream at the Peach Farm - you name it, we've probably done it. I hope the kids have had as much fun as I have.

Not much else is going on - Cooper's birthday is approaching quickly! It still amazes me that he will be 5 at the end of the month. My little man is growing up faster than I like. His new thing is break dancing - or attempting to "break dance". Check out my FB page and you will see some videos of him. Olivia is still on a mission to become famous and practicing her "singing" every day. Only my kids. :)

No comments: