Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School 2010-2011

Today was the first day of school! I can't tell you how happy I am that school is back in and the kids are back into a routine. Not looking forward to homework and all, but hey - I can't have it all I suppose. :) The kids had an awesome first day. Mrs. Eddy said Cooper had a great first day and she could already tell a difference in our little man. You have no idea how happy I was to hear that! O said she had a great first day too - she's pretty excited that there's one new girl in her class. THA is such a small school, that when you get a new student, it almost feels like Christmas.

Ms. OGG - my beautiful 2nd grader!


Getting ready for school with silly faces!

My super cool 4k-er!


Hurts my heart to see them grow so fast! But aren't they the most precious, beautiful, handsome little kids you've ever seen? I believe so too. :)



Here's to hoping we have an awesome year at THA!!!!

No comments: