Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa came!

Wow, Christmas was sssooo much fun this year! Santa was very good to Olivia and Cooper! I enjoyed it so much - the kids got everything they asked for and then some. I really hated to leave this morning to come back work because I really wanted to play with some of their new toys! =)

I know you won't believe this - but I took very FEW pictures on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It was HARD for me since I'm a picture-holic *but* I really wanted to focus on enjoying the kids and watching them open their gifts and seeing their reactions. They are only little but for so long and in a few years, they won't believe in Santa anymore! Plus, you miss so much of that when you try to get all those cute pictures. It's not the same to see it in a picture instead of in real life. So, I purposely kept the camera at bay. Now, I did get some cute shots of them at my in-laws house so I will try to post those later. Again, I only took a few!

Al surprised me with a some black Rainbow sandals which I've been asking for for what seems like FOREVER. He's so great because he always listens and gets me things I ask for. I'm so spoiled! My parents gave us a new Dyson vacuum and it's the bomb. I'm in love with that thing! Our old vacuum was the one I bought 13 years ago when I moved away from home. So, we really, really needed a new one. You would not believe the dirt that thing can suck up. Crazy!

Anyways, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Aron said...

Merry Christmas! Glad y'all had such a great day!