Friday, December 05, 2008

Another one

Olivia lost a second tooth! Right beside the first one she lost last week. =) Now she *really* looks like a little Snaggletooth.....but don't call her that, I learned the hard way this morning that being called Snaggletooth hurts her little feelings. =(

The kids Christmas program was last night and they did great. Cooper was really into. He loves to be in front of a crowd and show off.....not really sure where he gets that from. Ha! Olivia looked very cute in her new pink Christmas pjs. I took some pictures but they came out too dark so you'll just have to take my word on it. =)

Nothing else really going on.....we're looking forward to the Christmas parade in the morning and then the Tree Lightning in the evening. Supposedly Hartsville purchased one of the trees that wasn't chosen to be in the White House this year. So, that might be really fun to go too. I still need to upload the pics off my camera....I'm working on it! =)

No comments: