Thursday, December 18, 2008

Proud little girl

Olivia won Terrific Kid for the month of December at Thomas Hart. I'm so proud of my little girl! Way to go Baby Girl!
Tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids until after the New Year. Cooper is *really* looking forward to no school....he inherited his loath for kindergarten from me. I hated going to school until I was older. I'm not sure what they do in 3K all day but according to him it's "bowing" (that's boring in 3 year old talk folks).
Anyways, nothing new to report in the Griggs household. We are getting ready to celebrate Christmas with my uncle Mitchell, Aunt Jackie, Keisha, Ashley and Madeline. It'll be a lot of fun and I always enjoying seeing Madeline (and you too Keisha - *wink*). The kids love their Uncle Mitchell too and he's bringing deviled eggs - which are Olivia Grace's absolute favorite! =)

No comments: