Saturday, December 06, 2008

Random pics to check up

How did I manage to get behind in my posting? I still haven't posted pictures from Louis' birthday party on the 29th. Sorry folks....these pics will have to do. I have some pictures from today that I want to post tomorrow so I got to move on!

Olivia dressing up as a "bandit".
Sheriff Cooper T. (ignore the cheese face folks - ha ha)
Sweet Louis! Here he is skating at his party. I can't believe the little guy is 2 already! He had a great party (even though he did have a USC cake - ha!) and got lots of neat stuff. It was a lot of fun - we love you Louis!
Cooper practicing his football stance. =)

So, today we headed into town first thing this morning and went to the parade. It was a ton of fun and we had a great time with Adam, Tina and Loren. After the parade, we went and ate lunch, did a little shopping for Olivia a Christmas dress and then relaxed until it was dark enough to go look at Christmas lights. I LOVE doing this with the kids because it was one of my favorite things to do as a kid during this time.

I picked up my Christmas cards that I ordered online at Walmart.com today and they looked HORRIBLE. I was totally bummed because I really wanted to get them out by Monday. I showed them to Al and he turned around threw them in the trash! I agree, I either had to order new cards or just not send any out. They weren't even close to being acceptable - so I'm working on getting a refund from Walmart.com and I re-ordered some on shutterfly.com. I've ordered from there before and they do awesome work, it's just a little more pricey. Oh well. Lesson learned....don't use walmart.com because they do cheap work!

No comments: