Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Donuts for the Tooth Fairy

Wow, what a special day for Olivia!!!! She lost her first tooth!!!! I'm so happy, excited, and sad all at the same time. I'm so happy that she's going through another "rite of passage" but sad because it's another reminder that she's growing up. She is so excited and can't wait to see what the Tooth Fairy brings her. Al and I can't seem to agree on how much the 1st tooth is worth but we'll have to decide soon! =) Here's a picture of Ms. Olivia Grace minus one bottom tooth.

Losing her tooth was kind of a funny story - she had a piece of her book bag in her mouth and her BFF Raeva pulled it ALONG with her tooth. She said she wanted to cry but didn't because it hurt and I think the blood kind of freaked her out. LOL Oh, and Ms. Chure came to the rescue at school and found the teenie, weenie tooth on the gym floor!



Today was also Donuts for Dad at THA. The kids were *sssssooo excited* that their Daddy was going to school with them this morning. They love Daddy so much! I do too - I don't tell you enough Al that you are the best father, husband and best friend I could have ever asked for. We heart you! =)

2 comments:

Aron said...

She looks so cute!

SCSthrnBell said...

Awe...how sweet. ;-) You know with inflation these days we owe them like $5 a tooth to be fair. LOL!