Sunday, November 16, 2008

What do you think?

I am not cut off to be a professional photographer - so I give props to your hubby Aron! I tried my hardest to get a cute picture of the kids *together* (that being the magic word) in matching PJs this year for Christmas. It took me all of 5 seconds to get absolutely frustrated with them. I did get ONE cute picture. So I guess it wasn't all a complete failure. =)

Is this one Christmas card worthy? I LOVE Cooper's smile in this one. Olivia's isn't great, but she refuses to smile where she shows her teeth these days. I like how she's holding her Santa for you to see "Splash Greetings" clearly. I don't know....I'm not sold on this yet but I really dread trying this again!

The kids got a candy cane from Wal-Mart over the weekend.....this is all they have done with them - well, other than fight each other with them - is make them into a heart. You know, the more pictures I take of that carpet in my living room, the more I hate it. For the record - Al picked it out, not me. =)

Olivia's face is so cute here but check out Cooper cheesing.

Let me know what you all think of the first pic....you know I have to get my Christmas cards made up soon!



6 comments:

Jennifer Burch said...

I love it! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

I think it's adorable.

Aron said...

I like the first one! Such cute kids. Makes it hard to take a bad picture of them!

I'm the Mom said...

I love the picture!

Anonymous said...

if you're not happy - try again. :)