Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's My Birthday

Today is my 31st birthday - woo hoo! I've had a great day...Al and the kids gave me a new pair of tennis shoes (which are much, much needed). They are pink and white so I do believe Al has been spending too much time around Olivia Grace! =) I love them! All the girls at the office gave me some moolah so I have a few dollars to actually spend on my self. I'm really looking forward to that. I saw some cute shirts at the store the other day when Mom took me shopping (thanks Mama!) that I think I want to go back and get. Thanks to everyone for the Happy Birthday wishes!

In other news - Cooper's class had a Pilgrim celebration today. Here's a picture of his class all dressed up. He's the one in the front on the left. Don't they all look super cute?


2 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday again to my sweet cousin! Yes, Cooper is so Cute!

Aron said...

Happy Birthday!!!!