Saturday, November 08, 2008

Madagascar 2

Al and I took the kids to see Madagascar 2 - it was cute.....not as funny as the first one, but that's how sequels go right? The kids really enjoyed it - between the two of them, they each drank an entire drink and ate a LARGE popcorn. Yikes!!! There are some really cute movies coming out before the end of the year -

Bolt - this one looks funny - it's about a dog that's a super hero on TV and thinks he's one in real life too.

Bedtime Stories - this is with Adam Sandler....looks cute but I'm not sure it's for a family with small kids like ours.

Marley and Me - this is with Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston. I'm guessing it's based loosely on the book "Bad Dog, Marley!" and my kids LOVE that book.

There's also another one about a mouse that saves a Princess but I can't think of the name. It looks really cute too.
So I recommend checking out some movies with your family this year......it's really cheap in our little town so I love when they get family movies. Our entire trip to the movies with a family of 4 costs us $16. You CAN NOT get 4 movie tickets, 3 drinks and a large popcorn for that price in Flo-town!

1 comment:

Aron said...

$16?!?! You have GOT to be kidding me!!!