Friday, October 10, 2008

Yucky Stuff

I've been MIA for a few days because I've been battling that nasty stomach bug that has been going around. I thought I was over it - Olivia got sick with it on Tuesday and by Wednesday, I was sick again! I feel much better today though but I'm not really putting a whole lot on my tummy. I will just be glad to feel 100% better.....although I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Something Olivia has too - notice the pattern here?

Nothing new to report on the home front - the kids are out of school today for Parent/Teacher conferences so Al is home with them. They are probably driving him batty at this point. =) The weather is nice out today so I'm sure they will be spending A LOT of time outside. Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE the trampoline Cooper got for his birthday? The kids stay on that thing for hours - it's been a nice addition to the clutter in the back yard. =)

Anyways, this is probably my most *boring* blog ever, but I just don't have anything funny or exciting for you today. Check back this weekend - we do have plans on going to the Sweet Potato Festival in Darlington tomorrow if everyone feels up to it.

2 comments:

Aron said...

Feeling better yet? thinking of you!

Jennifer Burch said...

hope you feel better!