Thursday, October 16, 2008

Olivia perks me up....

I'm having a good day today - the soreness is much more bearable than it was yesterday and that's a good thing! I really feel that in the next few days, all the soreness and feeling of bloating will be gone. In the hospital I remember asking the nurse, "What's under these three band aides on my abdomen?" and she replied "nothing but a tiny hole that will close on it's own." Well Mrs. Nurse Lady (sorry, can't remember her name) - you LIED!!! I took a shower today and when I peeled those band aides off, I found out I have two staples in each incision! Now I am totally stressing because I didn't realize I had any staples or anything. Geez! I hope the darn things don't hurt when they come out next week. I do have to keep reminding myself to take it easy and not push myself. You have no idea how hard it is for me to sit around "knowing" my house needs cleaning and not being able to do it! Al is doing a great job of tending to the house and the kids - although I know they are stressing him out! I know he's ready for me to get better! =) Anyways, when Olivia got home from school today, she changed into this outfit and it really made me laugh so I had to take a picture. My kids are wild ones, but they know how to make you smile when you're feeling down! My babies rock!

I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times - she's hard core baby! =) Nobody can pull off a tu-tu with a black tee w/pink skull and crossbones like OGG!


This is pretty much all I've seen of Cooper since coming home from the hospital. Little turkey.....

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm glad you're feeling better Turkey!

Aron said...

What a sassy little pirate you have!