Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vacation Countdown!

We go on vacation Saturday! I am so excited and ready to go NOW. =) Olivia can't wait.....we have been patiently counting down the days for about 2 weeks now. And now that we are in the single digits, she gets more excited every day. My kids *love* the beach and the outdoors. Seriously, we spent 99% of our vacation last year ON the beach or at the pool. If you ask Olivia what she wants to do at the beach, she will tell you she wants to play in the ocean. She is too funny!

We don't have anything specific planned. We are going to hit the aquarium one day, maybe Myrtle Waves one day, and maybe go play putt putt one night. I do hope I get to see Beth and Analiese while I'm down there and maybe even Jz. It's been so long since I've seen any of them so that would be a nice treat. Anyways, you won't be seeing me blog or post any pictures until we return the following Saturday. It is a vacation and although I will be carrying my camera around religiously, I will be leaving the laptop at home. =)

4 comments:

Aron said...

Have fun on vacation! Can't wait to see pics when you get back!

Angela said...

I will miss you! Have a Great Time at the Beach!

analiese said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Beth and I will contact you this weekend to set it up!

Anonymous said...

I wish we could've gotten together! I want our kids to meet & I want to see you! I'm just going to have to plan a trip to the 'ville! Love ya!