Sunday, June 29, 2008

Guess who's back.....back again.....

It's us!!! We are back from our vacation. We had a great time. The kids loved playing on the beach and especially loved the indoor pool the community had. We spent 99% of our time in water of some sorts. Olivia learned to swim with her swimmies on so I think I'm signing her up for swim lessons at the Y next week. Cooper, he liked being in the water for about 20 minutes and then he was ready to ride the golf cart.

Here are some of the pics - these ARE NOT all of them - ha ha! I just don't have time to sit here and post all the cutes ones, so check back in a day or so to see more. The only time we went anyways was to take the kids to the Aquarium. Olivia enjoyed it, but Cooper was scared of the sharks (he thought they were going to eat him - ha!) and was terrified of the Pirates expo they have up. Silly boy! Two of my KD sisters, Beth and Analiese, came down for a day with their boys and I really enjoyed seeing them. It's been years since we've seen each other so that was a nice treat. Anyways, I don't have much time to post right now, so here's some pics.

Olivia posing with the Pirate at the Aquarium.

Mommy, Cooper and Olivia at the Aquarium. I love Olivia's expression, don't you? =)


Cooper and Olivia riding the kiddie car ride at Boardway. Cooper LOVED it. He would giggle and smile every time the car took the turn. He was on cloud nine that he actually got to ride some of the rides this year!

The kids on the airplane ride at Boardway. Cooper wouldn't sit behind his Sissy, so he was in his own plane. I'll be honest, this one made me *nervous*.....but he loved it.

Poppy and the kids feeding the ducks (or geese, whatever) at the beach house. This place had TONS of ducks and geese that just wandered around waiting on people to feed them. The kids fed them several mornings while we were there.
Olivia posing her beloved "Dragon" float. I'm surprised the ocean hasn't claimed this float yet - she's had it for a couple of beach trips already.

Cooper running on the beach.....I think he's practicing for Baywatch one day. =)
Olivia in the ocean.....her favorite place to be.


Cooper enjoyed the pool more than the ocean I think.....

Olivia and Cooper at the Aquarium....no, I couldn't get them both to look at me.....UGH!!!!

No comments: