Saturday, June 14, 2008

Playing around with my camera

I was playing around with my camera the other night and got a couple of cute shots of the kids so I thought I would share them. Olivia had put her pink sleeping bag out on the floor and the kids were "camping" while they were watching TV. Now that's MY kind of camping. =)

This one is funny - Cooper shut his eyes! Little Stinker. Olivia actually grinned......this is happening more and more these days. I love it!


Olivia posing as a "guitar girl" - she wants to play guitar in Taylor Swift's band. Have I mentioned that she loves, LOVES, LOVES Taylor Swift? We listen to that CD every time we get in the Jeep. Olivia and I know several, if not all, of the songs by heart. Olivia can sing "Our Song" really well! I didn't know I could take black and white pictures on my camera. I am STOKED!!!!! This is a cute one of Livvie Beans.
And why does Cooper *always* have a dirty face? LOL Notice that his hair is MUCH shorter now.....Sue cut his hair the other night and it looks fab. He looks so different when his hair is trimmed and short.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Mandy! i love the new pictures! I've been waiting for them! Angela