Thursday, June 05, 2008

Coop's Nose

Cooper is trying to give me a heart attack. Didn't he just a few days cut his pinky fingers? Well, the day before yesterday, he fell off the bed around 4am and busted his nose. It was so red and swollen the next morning, that I was scared it was broke. But, he didn't act like he was in pain and he was breathing ok, so I just kept an eye on it and it's almost back to normal. Except for the big chunk of skin that is missing off the tip of his nose. He almost looks like he's been bit on the nose by a dog or something. =(

The boy is wild....I keep telling people that and they don't believe me because he's so stinking cute. But he is seriously half monkey or something.

It doesn't look too bad anymore right?


Olivia batting at her softball game. Her team came in 3rd in the championship. I am very proud of her! Al even says that he is going to help coach next year.

Oh, Cooper finally said "I love you Mama" but it came out "I Wub You Mama" - but it totally melted my heart!

No comments: