Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Angels

Don't they look like little angels when they are sleeping? The kids have gotten into the habit of sleeping together in Olivia's bed these days. I don't mind it - I actually prefer for them to sleep together in HER bed rather than MINE. =) Neither of them like to sleep alone so this kind of solves both of their problems! Ha ha!


I thought it was so cute how they were almost on the same pillow! =)

Anyways, when I picked the kids up from daycare today, Olivia told me that Ella didn't go there anymore. When I asked why, she responded "because she didn't like me and I didn't like her!" - LOL I couldn't explain to her that I was almost 100% positive that she didn't go there for another reason! Oh, and she told me that Annaleigh didn't like "anyone I know" - which I thought was harsh - until Olivia said "especially YOU Mom!" Is it sad to say that it kind of hurt my feelings that some little kid said she didn't like me? LOL I did feel better when Olivia said she didn't like Al either! =)~

No comments: