Thursday, August 10, 2006

You're beautiful....

Ha, I bet you were singing the title like James Blunt weren't you? :)

Anyways, Olivia told me this morning that she wanted to wear her skirt and shirt to daycare this morning. I tried to talk her out of it, but she wouldn't hear of it. Do you think she cares that she's going to be hot all day in that thing? No....Olivia goes for fashion over function these days. After I got her dressed she asked me how she looked. "Pretty, just pretty" I said. "I don't want to be pretty" Olivia SCREAMED. "Why not?" "I want to be beautiful!" she said. Oh my gosh - is she at this age already???? "Well, excuse me, your highness, you are beautiful." "Thanks Mommy!" and off we went to finish getting ready. Wow, O becomes more like a little girl every day and I just don't know what to do with myself. But, I don't mind because I am her best girlfriend EVER. How *cool* is that?

In other Griggs family news....Cooper has a bug and spent the day home with Daddy. I hate when my little man is sick! Only two more weeks until my little fella turns ONE!!!!

Sorry this blog is short, but I'm swamped with work and can't really think of any of the things Olivia has said this week. I promise to do better!

No comments: