Wednesday, August 16, 2006

NO WAY!!!!




Cooper actually took two steps unassisted on Monday night! Wow, I can't believe my little man is trying to be a walker. *sniffle* He's standing on his own really well and can really "cruise" around the furniture. I had him walking around the living room taunting him with the cordless phone last night for a while. What is it with babies and cordless phones? He all but threw a tantrum to have the stupid thing. It's a shame that he takes after Al with that horrible temper! :)

Al and I have his party all planned out now - I can hardly wait! Olivia thinks however, that she will be getting a birthday cake too and I have to keep reminding her that "no, it's Cooper's special day" and that she can have a piece of his cake. We'll see how that goes. Olivia doesn't really know how to act at other kids birthday parties (well, she doesn't know how to act period! Ha). It never fails that she gets her hands on the cake before it's cut. No kidding, she has a perfect record so far!

No comments: