Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm going crazy

If Olivia doesn't stop with this WHY, WHY, WHY phase - I'm going to go CRAZY!!!!!

Here was our conversation this morning:

OGG: Mama, who drives a firetruck?
Me: Fire Fighters
OGG: Why? What the fire do?
Me: It burns things.
OGG: What do fire fighters do?
Me: Put out fires with water. *sigh*
OGG: Why does water put out fire?
Me: It just does Olivia!
OGG: Does water put out firetrucks?
Me: *eye roll* can we all play the quiet game?
OGG: Ok Mommy! How do we play the quiet game?
Me: UGH - everybody be quiet!
*SILENCE, SWEET SILENCE* (this lasts for about 10 long seconds)
Cooper: BLAH! *giggle*
OGG: Mommy!!!! Cooper talked, he lost the quiet game!!!
*mean look to Cooper in the rear view mirror*
Me: Thanks a lot Cooper!
*Cooper smiles*

So I guess they are ganging up on me after all! The rest of the way to daycare O asked me 500 trillion questions about the quiet game, about why Cooper lost the quiet game, about driving the van down the road, and about two dogs sitting on the side walk. I think I know why some animals eat their young - They ask too many questions!

No comments: