Wednesday, August 02, 2006

2 Little Trouble Makers.....

So Olivia isn't my only trouble maker! Cooper now has eight - yes I said EIGHT - teeth and has become quite the little biter. At first I thought he was just trying to kiss, but after being bit on the cheek, I now know better. I'm sure he's being taught this bad habit from the little thieves at daycare because my little Cooper man is the sweetest baby EVER. I just wish he outgrows it soon! Olivia was never much of a biter, but I have a really bad gut feeling about *the boy*.

Of course, although O doesn't bite, she still causes me much stress. She tells me everyday about her and Gracie fighting at school. No one ever says a word to me, so I guess it's all lies. Olivia does have a tendacy to tell fibs. If you ask her her age, she will tell you that she is five. She's only three. She'll also lie on her daddy in a heart beat. I am forever reminding Nana of this when Nana calls wanting to know why Al spanked O so hard last night she couldn't catch her breath, etc and Al hadn't even laid a hand on the mean thing! She probably deserved a spanking, but probably sweet talked her way out of it. Or gave me that pouty "I'll be better from now on" look. I'm such a sucker.

Oh, and Cooper has his get-out-of-trouble look too - all he has to do is smile and giggle and I can't bring myself to popping his leg for biting. *sigh* Oh well! They are only babies for a little while.....

No comments: