Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yay!!!















Again, I really hope I'm not jinxing myself, but Olivia has gone potty since the weekend! Woo Hoo! Maybe I will get this kid potty trained by the time she starts school. There for awhile I thought I would be potty training her and Cooper at the same time. What a relief!

Ok, quick funny - Olivia is in the stage where she really likes to copy what you say. For example, Nana told Olivia over the weekend that she had a cramp in her foot. Olivia, being her curious self, picked up Nana's foot and "grabbed the cramp and threw it away" - it was cute. So last night after Al and I get Livvie and Cooper home, she announces that she has a cramp in her foot. So I rub it right? "No Mommy, you have to take my socks off first" she says. Sneaky girl was just looking for an excuse to take off those socks! She's so clever.

Cooper is growing like a weed too. It amazes me that he will be seven months old in a week. Time is just flying by! Before long he's not going to be my little man anymore! *sniffle* He's starting to get up on his knees but still not sitting up on his own. I think this is laziness though - something he must get from his Daddy! :)

No comments: