Monday, March 20, 2006

Breakthrough?!!!

I'm almost scared to type about this in fears of jinxing everything Al and I worked on this weekend but here it goes.....

I think we may have a breakthrough in the potty training! Woo Hoo! Olivia has been doing really well at daycare so I decided this weekend to let her walk around the house in big girl panties. And it seemed to do the trick. Granted, she had a few accidents, but she did great and I think she may be finally getting the urge to use the potty. I'm so excited, yet nervous at the same time. I really hope she keeps this up - I don't expect her to be completely trained just yet, but it would be nice to have her almost there. So wish us luck!

I'm hoping that since I'm trying to make Olivia feel like using the potty is her idea, she'll keep this up. If Al and I can get her trained by the summer, that would be awesome and maybe I can keep from getting an ulcer stressing out about this already!

No comments: