Wednesday, May 02, 2012

The year is almost over!

School year, that is!

And I'm not sure who's more excited - the kids or me.  (I'm pretty sure it's the kids!)

It's hard to believe the year is almost up.  O made straight A's this year.....she's the smartest 3rd grader I know.  Cooper is finishing up 5K - he's actually doing testing right now.  He comes home every day and says "I did so good on my test today Mommy!" I'm not sure how he knows since it's not graded until later and then the results are mailed to us.  I have no doubt he's doing well though - he may not be the student O is, but he's a very smart little boy!

It's also a sad time since the year is almost over.  The kids have LOVED THA but we just can't afford to keep sending them.  I have nothing against public schools, I just liked the fact they were at the same school, it was small, and the classes were smaller.  Now I'm facing two different school drop offs every morning.  That kind of blows.  O and Coop are looking forward to going to a new school though, so that makes me feel better.  Cooper is REALLY excited about being somewhere OTHER than where O is - I do believe THA was just too small to contain both of my kids. 

Hey - maybe since they will see less of each other, they will stop fighting ALL THE TIME?

Yeah, I doubt it too.



No comments: