Thursday, May 17, 2012

Full of sugar

He is so open with his love.  I love him for that.

I love my kids!  O is so much like me it's not even funny.  I mean, sometimes I honestly feel like I'm having de ja vu with that girl.  She is a sweet, big hearted 9 year old - but her love and affection comes on HER terms.  I've tried to change that with her - but honestly, I understand.  I was the same way until 4/4/03!  :) 

Cooper, on the other hand - is my kid that just lets his love pour out.  He wears his emotions on his sleeve and doesn't mind giving hugs and kisses.  He'll openly tell me he loves me and misses me.  It absolutely melts my heart.  I'm not sure where he get this from.  Al is  shy and private with his emotions.  But I'm glad Cooper is so loving.  I have no doubt it'll make him a wonderful husband and father one day.  :)

In the picture above, he had made cards for his teachers.  How sweet is that?  He couldn't wait to take them to school today and give them out.  He'll be going to a new school next year and said he wanted them to know how he felt.  How could you NOT love a kid like that?  

No comments: