Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Report Cards

Report cards came home today. And while that may be cause for panic for my kids later in their lives, right now it's a good thing. :)

Little Ms. O made all A's and one B for the 2nd nine weeks - and that lead to STRAIGHT A's for the semester. Go O! Al and I are so proud of her - she's definitely our little book worm. While she doesn't like to read like I do, she does absorb just about everything she's taught. I'm thankful for that. Olivia's biggest flaw is she doesn't *want* to take the time to do some of her work correctly and/or neatly. Dear Lord, if I could teach her to write neatly I could die happy! Ha ha!

Now on to Cooper....ha ha. Cooper got an AWESOME report card as well. He actually had *way* more checks than stars (checks are good - stars mean you need more work). I probably have the ONLY five year old who still isn't sure when his birthday is. When you ask, he'll say August 20th, 30th. UGH. You're killing me kid! Here's what his teacher wrote:
"Cooper has matured by leaps and bounds! He takes great pride in his work and is always the life of the party! Not to mention the "host" of the party! Everyone wants to be the funny man's friend!" How frigging funny is that? Oh Cooper......sometimes I just don't know what to do with my little clown.

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better report for both kids. They are doing great in school and that makes Al and I happy. Now if I can just teach Cooper his birthday, we'll be set to go! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Now, what was Olivia supposed to get if she made Honor Roll? You know, as an aunt, I have to advocate these things. :)