Monday, January 10, 2011

More Snow!

Can you believe that we got snow AGAIN? And I mean, a lot more snow! When we checked this morning, there was already 5 inches of snow. Trust me folks, people in this little town do not know how to act when it comes to snow! Not only do we never get snow, but to get 5 inches is almost unheard of! The kids are loving it though! Ahh, to be a kid again and enjoy the snow!

Casa Da Griggs covered in the white stuff!


Little Miss O posing in the snow. She's my very own snow bunny.


A very cold Cooper!

We made snow angels, the kids ate handfuls of snow, and they even tried to have a snowball fight. It is COLD though so after about 20 minutes, they were so cold, they were ready to go back in the house. Ha ha! Molly, wasn't feeling the snow this time though. Can't say I blame her though. Snow is pretty, but man - I really prefer beaches!

No comments: