Sunday, March 28, 2010

*shaking head*

I don't understand Al all the time. He's such a low-key, laid back, easy going guy. And then he'll do something absolutely crazy and it makes me think "WHO ARE YOU?" Are all men this way?

I came home from work on Friday and found Al and the kids riding bikes. But I noticed Al acted like his knee hurt. Here's how our conversation went down:

Me: What's wrong with your knee Al?
Al: *dodging eye contact* Oh, well, it hurts a little....I fell off my bike.
Me: You fell off your bike? Are you ok? How did you fall off your bike?
Al: Oh, I tried to show Cooper how to do a wheelie and I fell off.
Me: *holding back laughter* You SERIOUSLY fell off your bike?
Al: Yeah.
Me: *laughing* You are such a show off! Was there anyone around?
Al: *pouting* No.

This isn't the first time folks....my husband does stuff like this all the time. This is an awful lot like the story he tells me about wrecking his motorcycle....so I'm just saying. :) But I tell ya, the mental images of Al doing a wheelie and falling off his bicycle has made me giggle all weekend! :)

No comments: