Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring!!!

It's the first day of Spring! Yay!!!! The weather is supposed to be SUPER nice - high 70s. I am sssssooo excited! It was really nice out yesterday too, so when I got home from work - the kids and I rode our bikes and then rode the golf cart for awhile. It was so much fun. I love spring!

Nothing to do with Spring, but New Moon came out on DVD today. I'm going to force Al to watch this movie with me tonight. I read all the Twilight books and they were wonderful. Al would keep up with me because when I finished a book, I would tell him what happened in it. LOL He wouldn't go with me to the movies to see New Moon because of football, but he does secretly like this stuff. I came home from work one Friday and caught him watching Twilight.

Oh, and we will become an Aunt and Uncle again by Tuesday! My SIL Amy is going to have her little Josie Leigh in a few days. We are so excited about meeting her and love her so much already. So please keep Amy, Jay and little Louis in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: