Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Believe it

Olivia turns SEVEN in a few weeks. I just realized it while working on her birthday invitations.

SEVEN. Didn't I just have her a few years ago? Wasn't she just a toddler when her little brother joined our family? Wasn't she just in pre-school? Why is she so tall that I have to get her pants hemmed now?

Olivia is so opinionated - no birthday cake this year (which makes me sad because I enjoy making the kids cakes), she wants brownies. She's on a brownie kick right now. Al and I don't get the pleasure of picking out what WE want to get her anymore - she specifically shows us what we are to buy her now. Mommy and Daddy can't decide who comes to her party anymore - she gets to make out the guest list. Wow, she's grown at seven. LOL

SEVEN. Believe it folks......and her little brother is fast behind her too....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh she has a little bit of her uncle in her then....I decided to forgo the cake this year and instead had dark chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips and creme cheese frosting...so delicious....