Saturday, March 06, 2010

Edventure

We took the kids to Edventure today in Columbia - OMG, it is sssssooo much fun!!!! I highly recommend anyone with kids to check it out. I think we spent about 3 1/2 hours there and even then, we had to FORCE the kids to leave. Ha ha! So, I think we'll definitely be going back. And to make it even better - Olivia ran into her boyfriend Logan! How crazy - but man, it made her day! She was sssssoo happy to see him - and even told me later at dinner, that he said she was still his girlfriend. Those two crack me up!

The kids at Eddie's shoe - he's the tallest "10 year old" structure in the US - or something like that! :) He's very neat though because the kids can climb all up into him and check out his brain, his stomach, his spine, etc.


Playing the giant Operation game. Is it bad that they were able to do this with no problem but when I tried, the buzzer went off each time? I was never good at that game anyways!



There's a cool section at Edventure called "Snowville" - I don't think it's permanent but it was still up. The kids were able to play hockey, make snow bubbles, pretend they ran an Inn, see a Polar Bear, and build an igloo. I think it was O's favorite part.


O's smile is not fake at all....ha ha!


Eddie

Cooper now says he wants HIS birthday party there....which of course I told him probably wouldn't happen. But I know we'll be back, it was just too fun NOT too. I'm very glad Al and I decided to check it out. Next time, I'm not taking my camera so I can "play" too! :)

1 comment:

analiese said...

Looks like it was a ton of fun for everyone :)