Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Feb 2010

We got SNOW - and for us, it was a ton! I think my area of town got about 4 to 5 inches.....which hasn't happened since I was in college 10 years ago! The kids LOVE it....me, well I'm fine without it. :) It started snowing around 4ish Friday afternoon and by evening, we had it all over the yard. Saturday morning we got up and went outside to play in it. Cooper tried to eat it the whole time. :)

Olivia went face first in the snow! She loved it!


Even Molly warmed up to the snow and was having a good ole time!



Front view of our house....and the darn snow knocked down one of my shutters!


Cooper - he looks like he should be freezing!

OGG swinging....she's such a snow bunny.



Cooper thought that since it snowed that Santa Claus was coming again. I think he was pretty disappointed when I told him that wasn't the case! :) In our part of SC, we don't get snow very often....and when we do, it's not usually a lot like this. Not sure what to think of the weather - guess Globing Warming may be more than a myth after all. Ha ha!


No comments: