Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Dance

The kids had their annual Valentine's dance at school today. Olivia dressed up (of course!) but Cooper wouldn't wear anything fancier than a pair of jeans. He's pure boy right? Olivia said they had a great time - although since Logan isn't at THA anymore, she couldn't really find anyone to slow dance with her. I told her that was a good thing - she needed to remember that boys were icky - but she thinks differently. :) She did manage to let it slip out that Linkin danced with her a few minutes before he ran off saying "I just can't do it anymore!" How stinking funny is that?

I don't go all out for Valentine's day - never really have. Al and I get the kids a little something but not really anything for ourselves. Al does a wonderful job reminding me he loves me *daily* so I don't see a point in celebrating it on a certain date. Of course, the girl in me still gets giddy when I get flowers - I won't lie. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's! We're supposed to get snow tomorrow night - a whopping 2 inches. I hope it doesn't close everything down but it probably will.

No comments: