Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Test Run for Family Pictures

We were supposed to get family pictures made Sunday, but the photographer had to reschedule - SO...since we were already dressed up, we had a trail run. I think the pictures came out pretty well. I am looking forward to getting "real" family pictures made on Sunday. Here's some of my favorite shots.

Cooper was saying "it hurts to smile big" here - too cute! And check out Olivia's expression. Classic.

GREAT family shot - not sure if my film was messed up or if it was the sun that lightened it up. Boo.

My favorite shot of the kids together.

My favorite little man. Cooper Thomas Griggs, age 4.

Olivia Grace Griggs, age 6.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I like these pictures! You did a great job even without the photographer! Can't wait to see the next ones of your beautiful family :)