Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day at the Zoo

First off - Go TIGERS!!!!! Woo Hoo!
Yesterday, Al and I decided to take the kids to the zoo in Columbia. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun. We took our time going through the zoo and saw everything but the seals. The kids were screaming for Dippin' Dots by that time and didn't care to see them. I took a TON of pictures - we got pretty close to the elephants at one point. I love the zoo - I can't wait to take the kids back.

Riverbanks is gearing up for their annual "Lights at Christmas" display so they had giant nutcrackers at the gates. The kids thought they were giant toys they were supposed to play with!
My kids obviously have NO FEAR! Cooper wasn't allowed to touch the snake though, which made my little man cry!

My little diva darling.

The flamingos were gorgeous!

Mighty, Mighty Tiger! The kids were yell Go Clemson when they saw them!

Me and the kiddos.

No comments: