Saturday, November 07, 2009

Getting it Together for November

Halloween has came and went - and boy am I glad! The kids had a blast - and still have a TON of candy left to eat. I have secretly (ssshhhh) hid some of their chocolate candy so that it can be put into Christmas stockings. My mom hates that I do this....but honestly, they don't *need* all that candy right now anyways. I have a feeling the rest of the reject candy will be thrown out pretty soon.

Other than that, it's been pretty quite at the Griggs household. Olivia is in full force working on her Christmas list. And Cooper yells "I want that!" for EVERY.SINGLE.THING he sees on tv. I kid you not. It's cute at first, but now it's just down right annoying! :)

Apparently the kids made me cards for my upcoming birthday and wasn't supposed to let the cat out of the bag.....I thought it was kind of funny. Olivia went ahead and gave me the card she made, it was sssoo sweet and cute. I love her! Cooper, on the other hand, seems to have LOST the card he made me. I told him not to worry, he may find it yet before my birthday! LOL How stinking cute is he? My kids are awesome.....hyper, but awesome. :)

No comments: