Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sluggers

Al's mom bought the cutest shirts for Al and Cooper - they say Lil Slugger and Big Slugger. How cute is that? =) Al hates that they match and didn't want to wear them out but I insisted and he gave in (after I made him feel guilty by saying Cooper would remember this one day and think his daddy didn't love him - ha) and I made them pose for this picture. Too stinking cute!

You can't really see the writing on the shirts from this picture. I still tease Al by calling him "Big Slugger" - ha!

This is just a really cute picture of Cooper Thomas! I guess I take A LOT of pictures of the kids because now he will say "cheese" and try to smile. =)


Olivia - the only girl Slugger in the family - this was at her last softball game. She did really well, hit the ball TWICE! She got out both times though because she doesn't run right away when she hits the ball. It's very funny.

Coach trying to help Olivia get ready to hit. The helmets are way too BIG for Olivia and when she moves her head, the helmet falls down in her eyes. Poor kid! Olivia loves Coach though, when you ask her who her friends are on her team, she always says COACH!

No comments: