Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our little funny girl

I think Olivia's teacher said it best when she told Al and I that Olivia was hands down the sit down, stand up class comedian! She is ssssoo funny and always has me and Al in stitches. Here's some of the latest things she's said:

O: Mama, I don't want my party at the skating rink anymore, I want it at Chuck E Cheese.
Me: Ok, that's fine.
O: Ella (little girl at daycare this summer) can't come. She doesn't like me.
Me: OOOKKKK
O: She can send me a present though, I'll take a present from her.
Me: *smirking* I'm sure Ella will appreciate that Olivia.

Or:
O: Mama, I have little girl boo.bies (broken up so no pervert can Google that word and find my blog).
Me: Yes Olivia, you do.
O: I want big girl boo.bies like yours!
Too funny!

Or:
Me: Olivia, can I live with you when you grow up?
O: No Mama, I'm moving and not telling you where I'm going.
Mean little thing!

2 comments:

Aron said...

She sounds HILARIOUS!!!

analiese said...

I love the last one about her moving and not telling you where she is going!