Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dance, dance, dance

Olivia's dance recital was yesterday afternoon and she did great! Olivia takes tap and ballet, but after yesterday, I've learned that Olivia isn't feeling ballet at all! LOL They performed the ballet number first and basically Olivia just stood there and looked at everyone in the crowd. =) Oh, she did move her arms a little so I guess that counts for something huh? She did 100% better on the tap routine. She was really into it and knew the routine really well. So, after the show I asked her if she still wanted to take dance next year and she said "yes, but no ballet, I hate ballet" and I was like YEAH I CAN TELL! Ha! Here's some pictures....I didn't get any really good ones with her skirt for the tap routine, so these are all the ballet skirt pictures.

I guess I should have known how she felt about Ballet from her expression huh?


Very cute picture of her!

I thought this one was funny! Cooper was checking out Sissy's ballet shoe and Olivia actually SMILED!!!! Mark it on your calender folks!


This girl has tons of attitude.


Her hair was so pretty! She wore this feather thing all day, even after the show! ha ha!

No comments: