Sunday, July 15, 2007

Non Stop Weekend Partying!

Man, I feel like we have been going non stop this weekend. Thursday started VBS (vacation Bible school for you heathens out there - ha ha) at church so of course Al and I took the kids to that. Somehow I got suckered into helping out in the nursery. I guess it wasn't too bad since there was three woman working and only 6 small ones. Friday, however, was a completely different story. It was only me and the other lady and both the "small" babies cried constantly and three of the kids had nasty, runny diapers. YUCK!!!! Saturday we finished off VBS and then Al and I went out with my friend Michele and her husband. We had a blast. We definitely have to start hanging out w/people again. I get so wrapped up in the kids lives that I forget to have one of my own sometimes. Crazy!

Today we rode down to the beach to see Al's parents and Mary and Neil. We weren't going to go at first because I wasn't feeling great, but I sucked it up and went. We had a pretty good time. The kids enjoy the beach no matter what so I can't really complain. I just wish I hadn't ate a bunch of sand thanks to my niece. GGGGRRRRR.....

Anyways, it's now 9pm on Sunday night and I'm finally at a resting point. Yay! I don't look forward to work tomorrow though! :(

No comments: