Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hurricane Cooper

Doesn't Olivia look so grown riding the airplane ride by herself? She had so much fun!



Cooper and Al at the beach - I love how they are both looking in the opposite direction. :)


So anyways, why do my children (Cooper in particular) like to run wild in the mornings and make my house a complete disaster area??? You would have thought a hurricane or tornado came through my house this morning. By the time I walked out of the house, there were shoes (Al's, Coop's, and Olivia's) all thrown in the hallway and kitchen. There were movies and DVD's all on the floor in the living room and his blanket was thrown on my bedroom floor. I literally had to clean up real quick this morning before I even left the house. It's like he gets bored or something. I think from now on I'm going to cut on some Playhouse Disney and let him watch TV. Maybe that will work....we'll see! And looks like shaggy puppy! Man, Cooper really needs a haircut bad but after my last experience with him at the beauty shop (yes, my little man goes to a beauty shop), I'm not so sure I want to go through with that again. UGH! Maybe I'll let Al or my mom take him for me. :)

No comments: