Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hair cutting

Al and I had the dreaded task of taking Cooper to get his hair cut on Tuesday night. I will admit that Coop did MUCH better this time than he did last time. I have no idea how Sue was able to cut his hair last time because he was constantly trying to jump out of my arms. So, Al took over this go round and kept him still.....well, stiller than last time anyways! Olivia, of course, had to supervise the hair cut and kept telling Cooper "you better be still Coop or Sue will cut all your hair off." Gee thanks Olivia, like that doesn't make him any more nervous. Ha ha!

A before shot...his hair was ssssoooo long and really needed to be cut. His hair grows so fast these days!


I love this pic - it's like he was screaming "HELP ME MOMMY, HELP ME!"


Almost done! He looks so grown and so much like a little boy with his hair all neat and trim now. I can't believe my baby boy is going to be 2 years old soon. Hurts my heart!


Olivia at the beauty shop......those big brown eyes keep her out of sssooo much trouble! :)


All in all, I have to say it was a rather pleasant experience. I think Cooper is getting use to the fact that he has to get his hair cut every now and then. Plus, the sucker I stuffed in his mouth helped A LOT! :)

No comments: