Monday, July 23, 2007

Better Watch Those Words!

So apparently between the 18th of July and the 21st of July, we entered the "watch what you say around the Firstborn" stage. Olivia is into repeating everything....no wait, I take that back....she only repeats the things YOU DO NOT want her too!

Here's what she did to me yesterday. Tina and Adam came over to my MIL's house with Loren. As soon as Tina walked in Olivia asks "Do you spank Loren? Because my Mommy says you don't!" Gee, thanks Olivia....no "Hey Aunt Tina", no "Where's Loren, I can't wait to play with her", but "My Mommy says...." UGH!!!! And of course my husband is never around to back me up when Olivia does stuff like this. I think he knows she's about to embarrass me and runs. Or puts her up to it, I haven't figured it out yet. *mean look in Al's direction*

No, she won't repeat anything nice I say and honestly I'm almost positive I DIDN'T say what she said I said (does that make sense?). But can I really say anything that will get my foot out of my mouth on that one? :)

No comments: