Friday, May 04, 2007

The Stinking Doodlebops!

I hate the Doodlebops - especially that blue freak, Rooney! If your kid watches the Disney channel, you know who I'm talking about. Olivia and Cooper LOVE them so Nana bought them a DVD of them to watch in the car.

In one of the episodes Rooney is asking all kinds of questions - really getting on everyone's nerves. Kind of like a certain 4 year old I know that will remain nameless but you all know who I'm talking about! Ha! Anyways, at the end of the episode Rooney tells the kids "hey, questions are good, so ask away!" Hence the reason I hate him.....

Olivia will ask you 100 million billion (if there is such a number) questions from the minute she wakes up to the minute she falls asleep. The kid never stops talking. And now, since watching this show, she thinks it's even more ok for her to ask, ask, ask. If I dare tell her I've had enough of questions, she'll calmly say "But Mommy, Rooney said questions were good." - UGH!!!

Why can't my kids watch something on tv that teaches them manners and how to behave when out? Ha ha! Stinking Doodlebops......

No comments: