Thursday, May 24, 2007

Aced it Man!!!!


















Have I mentioned lately that my daughter is super smart? :) She met with her teacher, Mrs. Chure (rhymes with Horray) at Thomas Hart yesterday and did so well! Mrs. Chure said she handed Olivia a square piece of paper and asked her to make a triangle and Olivia rolled it up and said, "No, I made it into a telescope!" She was *very* impressed that Olivia knew that word AND what it looked like. What can I say? She gets it from me! Ha ha! Seriously though, I really think Olivia is going to be so happy at this school and I'm so thankful now that she ended up signed up there and not "the other place." She aced her little interview and "test" with her teacher. I was very, very proud of my Baby Girl. :)

Oh, and I thought I would attach a picture of Cooper looking like a monkey - he was climbing on top of the laundry basket and then standing up. THAT I can handle, but you should see him climbing up on the bar stool AND then from there to his highchair. I nearly had a heart attack seeing him do that yesterday. He has NO FEAR!!!!!

Is my long weekend here yet???

No comments: